Friday, November 12, 2010

No Holds Barred


So, last week I went to the BYU Football Game. They played against UNLV. I usually drive down the Macey's near the hospital and park near there. Then I want to the stadium. It's a 10-15 minute walk, but when we leave there is hardly any traffic where we are.


So I drove down last week and parked in the same spot. I was with my brother Davide and we got our stuff and headed to the stadium. We walked across Freedom BLVD and to the stadium. As we're approaching I check for my ticket and.....it's gone!! WTF?? In all my years of going to football games I have never lost a ticket except for today!


So I start walking back to the car, checking every piece of ground along the way. Nothing. I walk back to the stadium and still nothing. So I go to the ticket office in the West parking lot and say, "Hey, my family is season ticket holders and I lost my ticket."


They ask what seat the ticket was. I tell them. Now that they have the fancy scanners for every ticket, they can see which tickets have been used so far.


Well...........SOMEONE FOUND AND USED MY TICKET!!!! Can you believe that crap?!?! I would have thought that since it was BYU that someone would have done the right thing and returned the ticket to lost and found or something. But NO! They USED it!


So I payed $5 for a crappy seat and just sat with my family anyway. This just goes to show that when it comes to BYU football tickets that the gloves come off, there are no fouls, and it's no holds barred to get into the stadium.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

bahahaha thats awesome!

McDougal Family said...

I can't believe someone would do that! Crazy!