Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting a new phone.

So I've been thinking about getting a new phone lately. I just came up this week as having $150 towards a new phone with Sprint. I've been looking at lots of phones. The Instinct is cool cuz it's a touch screen, web capable, email, Sprint TV, music, and a bunch of other stuff. But, I decided I wasn't a fan of touch screens. I was looking at a Blackberry for a while, which would have been pretty cool, but it costs a lot more due to the specific Blackberry plan.

So here is what I'm looking at: the Sanyo Katana Eclipse. This is about two steps up from the phone that I currently have. It's also got lots of features: web capable, emails, GPS, music player on the outside, AND! there are two strips along the sides that light up with flashing colors (probably one of my favorite parts).

Since I work for Sprint now, I'll be on a dealer plan where I only pay like 20 bucks a month for this phone. It would have been about the same for the other phones, but since I know that I won't be with this job forever, I was thinking about what my rates would be after I got off the dealer plan. I think this is the best option for me. Plus, I really enjoy having a phone that actually looks like a phone, instead of a computer.

I'll probably order this next week. I'll let you all know how it goes!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Nice, man! Now, just try not to throw it into a bucket of glue!!

Elizabeth Reid said...

NOOO! Get the one with the TV!

Oh, and if you get tired of it just bring it on over to my house and Ike will take care of it for you. :)