Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gooey Goodness


This is by far my most favorite indulgence ever. Becca just gave me a small bag of frozen Cinnabons on Sunday, and right now I'm cooking up the rest of them.
I remember when Cinnabon used to be in the University mall. Remember that? When the mall still had carpet in it instead of tile? You could smell Cinnabon from the other end of the building, it was so good.
Now the only one in Utah is at the Salt Lake Int'l Airport. Can you believe that? It's okay though, because I have their number programmed into my cell phone. This way if I'm ever up there people watching, or maybe even picking up someone or dropping them off, I can have a cinnabon delivered to me from beyond the security check.
Please don't judge me... :)

2 comments:

Em said...

I wish they still had a store in the mall...They were so delicious.

Elizabeth Reid said...

Next time you go to the airport take me with you!