Friday, October 29, 2010

I love being scared

I LOVE being scared for some odd reason. And this is the perfect time of the year to be scared. I've been watching horror movies since last weekend. I enjoy the thrill of not knowing what nasty thing is gonna pop out at me next.

Last year Live and I went with some people to the Haunted Forest/Insane Asylum. I thought it was really fun! Live....well, she grabbed my hand so hard and for so long that I thought I was gonna need a cast on my wrist. She's not to prone to scariness like I am. But that's okay.

I want to know from you guys: do you enjoy getting scared every now and then? What do you like about it? How often do you enjoy getting freaked out?

2 comments:

Phannie said...

I used to enjoy getting freaked out a whole lot, but now I prefer to not watch scary movies. This is mostly because I married my Hubby who just doesn't (never has) liked scary movies.

So, now when I see them they really do freak me out, instead of before when I just used to laugh. I'm becoming more sensitive to them I guess. NO scariness for me.

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I can't handle it. I guess my subconscious is too strong. Being scared gives me mini panick attacks and terribly vivid dreams. My husband said he doesn't like to be scared because he never once has felt the spirit while also feeling fear.

By the way- I am soooo glad you are blogging again!