Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quantum of Solace is....


....the bomb diggity! I thought it was such a good movie, and a classic James Bond film. The story line was interesting, the fight scenes were well put together and intense, and the bond girls were hot (of course). I definitely recommend seeing this movie.
I only had two problems with last night, and neither had to do with the movie itself. First, even though we got there 30 minutes before the show, we could still only find seats in the first few rows (opening night and all). Second, there were two ladies behind us that would not stop talking! WTF?! It was bad, and you know it's bad when people around you are saying, "Why won't they stop talking?"
The new theater in Orem is pretty nice too. I'd equate it with the Provo Towne Centre theaters only a bit smaller, but still really nice. Watch out for the popcorn lines though. They're a killer.

4 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

I went and saw this last night. It was so good! I love Bond movies. I think I am going to have to see it again to pick up more on the story because I was so amazed by the action and all the coolness!

Phannie said...

so, I know that you are graduating this month and everything, but you should really fill us in to your life. I mean, you haven't even expressed what you were thankful for at Thanksgiving. REALLY!

Kev said...

you have a crush on the new james bond you dont have to pretend you just think he is "cool"

sj said...

ah i am in LOVE with the new bond!