Friday, November 7, 2008

Just A Bit Older







This was all of us at Happy Sumo last Saturday for my 25th Birthday. It was so much fun. Rochelle loved seeing and playing with my new camera, Becca told me that I was going to die soon, Bob was funny and being a good friend, Kassandra was being hot and sexy as usual, and Kevin kept me updated on the BYU football game (which, apparently, I react to rather loudly I have figured out...).
One of the best birthdays that I have had in a long time. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the 25 club Luca. I'm glad you had a good birthday and you have good friends to share it with.

Phannie said...

I am glad that you had a great birthday. Sorry we couldn't be there. But we were there when you welcomed in the day...

Luca said...

Yes you guys were! And that was fun too, cuz we were playing the Great Dalmudi and it was great. ;)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Happy Birthday, old man! Glad you had fun!