Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eat some Freaking Cheerios!

This blog is dedicated to Becca, since she loves Cheerios so much:

How I love the Cheerios: the crunchiness on my teeth, the texture on my tongue, the reduction of cholesterol which makes for a healthier body. How I wish I could swim in an olympic sized pool full of cheerios and 2% milk (because it's the best milk). I could drown in them and be happy about it.

Ah the Cheerios, with its circular shape and beautiful packaging, I don't know that there is any cereal out there better than you.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

i dont know if i should be flattered or offended that you dedicated a blog about urine and 2% milk to me?

Bob said...

urine? becca, what are you smoking?

Elizabeth Reid said...

Wow, I had no idea you were so passionate about cheerios!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Man, I totally had you pegged as a Count Chocula kind of guy!